CAR LOOP SAFETYWe are asking for your cooperation with traffic flow and the safety of children during morning and afternoon pick up.
- Please follow the law and our signage when entering and exiting the car loop. If not, you may be ticketed.
- If you choose to park, please walk your children through the crosswalk to the front of the school and do not drop them in the parking lot.
- Please pull forward and do not stop at the lower door during afternoon pick up. Students have been instructed to walk up to the fence and use the crosswalk, and not to enter cars at the lower door area.
- Do not call or motion for your kids to come to your car other than through the crosswalk which is supervised.
- Be vigilant and avoid distractions by putting cell phones and other electronic devices away as a one second distraction may cause you to miss seeing a child crossing.
- Please be respectful to the adults who are monitoring the car loop daily to keep all children safe.
SPELLING BEE WINNERWe would like to congratulate the winner of our 2015/2016 annual Spelling Bee. Paulina Palafox will represent Gold Rush at the District spelling bee. We would also like to congratulate our runner up,Tanner Cohrs, and all of the spelling bee participants. Great job!.
YEARBOOKS ON SALE IN FEBRUARYYearbooks will be on sale again from February 1 through March 4, 2016. Click here to log on to your parent portal to see if you previously ordered at registration.
PRE REGISTRATION SURVEY
If you haven't already completed the pre registration survey, please click here. We would like to hear from everyone. This survey provides important budgeting and planning information for 2016/2017. Thank you for your help!
BRONCO PEP RALLY
|UNITED IN ORANGE! GO BRONCOS!!|
January 29- Sock Hop 6PM- 8PM- click here for more info
February 12- NO SCHOOL- Teacher Professional Development
February 15- NO School- President's Day
February 17- Parent Teacher Conferences- watch for sign up info
February 18- 1st & 2nd Grade Performances: Martino & Meier 6:15PM, Woolums & Lewis 7:15PM
February 25- Parent Teacher Conferences- watch for sign up info