We Wish our Gold Rush Moms a Wonderful Mother's Day!
Fourth grade students nominated their mothers for Time Magazine's Mother of the Year Award.
Students celebrated their mothers' greatest qualities.
Fifth graders had the opportunity to learn a variety of economic principals through the Junior Achievement program Monday. Students discussed a variety of topics including supply and demand and competitive pricing. They also learned about the importance of entrepreneurship and innovative thinking. Students enjoyed learning these concepts from members in the business community. We thank parent, Mr. Cohrs, and fifth grade teacher, Ms. Lautenbach, for organizing this event. We also thank members from Grant Thornton for facilitating activities.
Celebrating our Retirees
We celebrated our retirees this week at the District retirement celebration. Each teacher was celebrated for her accomplishments and incredible contributions! We thank the following retirees for all that they've taught us over the years: Mrs. Rossi (grade 1), Mrs. Hurley (Reading Specialist), Mrs. Woolums (Grade 2), and Mrs. Holtzer (Grade 4).
Award Winning Librarian
Our Librarian, Mrs. Golish, was recognized by the Rotary Club for her incredible work. We couldn't agree more that she is an asset to our school and the greater Parker community! We thank Mrs. Golish for her ongoing efforts!
Incoming Kindergarten Orientation
We look forward to welcoming our incoming Kindergartners next Thursday, May 18, at 6:30. This is a wonderful opportunity for our future Gold Rush students to learn about our school, meet their new teacher and visit their classrooms.
Join GRE's School Advisory Council Today
* May 12: Spring Concert @ 7:00 PM
* May 17: Math Olympiad Celebration @ 7:45 AM
* May 18: SAC Mtg @ 4:30-5:30 PM / Kindergarten Orientation @ 6:30-7:30 PM
* May 22 & May 23: Outdoor Education - Grade 5
* May 24: Sale Day - Grade 3* May 26: Legend High School Graduation / Beauty and the Beast
* May 27: Beauty and the Beast
* May 30: Kindergarten Field Day / Used Book Sale
* May 31: Field Day - Grades 1-5 / Used Book Sale
* June 2: Last Day of School / Kindergarten Graduation