Highlight of the Week
Math Parent Sessions
Gold Rush held its’ first math parent trainings this week. Our turn out was impressive despite the rain! Parents learned the strategies that their child will learn in math in kindergarten, first and third grade. Teachers shared the reasoning behind why certain strategies are highlighted in the Investigations curriculum. Parents even had the opportunity to practice the math strategies themselves. We look forward to posting grade level math information and presentations on our school website. We also look forward to our remaining math nights!
· Second Grade: Thursday, September 19, at 4:30-5:30 @ Gym
· Fourth & Fifth Grade: Tuesday, September 24, at 4:30-5:30
We are looking forward to the Digger Dash next Friday, September 20! Our annual school-wide run is an honored tradition. We hope you are able to join us for the fun! Click here to sign up to volunteer through PTO. See the schedule of grade level runs below.
· Stretching (Preschool and Kindergarten)
· Race begins (Preschool and Kindergarten)
· Stretching (1st and 2nd grades)
· Race starts (1st and 2nd grades)
· Stretching (3rd and 4th grades)
· Race begins (3rd and 4th grades)
· Stretching (5th grade)
· Race starts (5th grade)
· Click here to vote for Gold Rush! Target will award Gold Rush with $25 for every 25 votes we receive! No purchase is necessary.
Lifetouch Picture Day Retakes
If your child had their retake picture taken on Friday, September 13, you can go online through Sunday, September 15 to order. Click here for more information.
Safety Tip of the Week
“Please do not text or talk on the phone in the car loop.”
-Collin, Safety Patrol