Have a wonderful winter break!
We look forward to your return on January 6, 2014!
Third grade students ring the bell for charity.
Click here to learn how to get a family membership to the Wildlife Center in Parker. A percentage of our membership will be donated to Gold Rush!
I want to assure you that your child’s safety is our top priority. We have many measures in place to ensure that Gold Rush is a secure environment. Some of our safety practices include the following:
· All building entries and classrooms are locked.
· A school liaison officer patrols the building and grounds daily.
· School safety drills are practiced routinely.
· Ample adult supervision is provided at all times.
· Strong relationships exist between the school, district and police.
· Visitors are required to sign in the office and wear notification stickers.
· Additional interior and exterior safety enhancements were made in summer.
Information about your child’s safety during a crisis is extremely important. When possible Gold Rush will post information on the principal’s blog and website when the School District is sending information to you via an email blast. This practice will allow you to receive information in multiple ways and in a more timely fashion.
As a school we also respect your right as a parent to control what information that is shared with your child. As always we will answer students' questions privately and reassure all children that they are safe at school.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have additional questions or concerns.