New Climbing Wall
Students were excited to see the new climbing wall was installed over winter break! The climbing wall was one of several items purchased for art, music and physical education with Digger Dash funds. Mrs. Gray’s class was the first to climb, as they were the highest fundraising class. The remainder of our classes will begin climbing in the next two weeks. We thank the PTO, students and families for making this possible!
We are proud of our students who participated in the spelling bee. Students completed the final school round Friday afternoon. We are pleased to announce that Tanner will move on the represent Gold Rush at the District level.
Pre-Registration Form: 2015-2016 School Year
Please complete the following pre-registration form for the 2015-2016 school year by clicking here. Your information helps in the planning for the coming school year.
Mark Your Calendar
· January 13 – PTO Meeting @ 6:30-7:30 PM
· January 14 – 6th Grade Orientation @ CIMS
· January 16 – No School – Teacher Training
· January 19 – No School – Martin Luther King Day
· January 26 – SAC Meeting @ 5:00-7:00 PM
* Click here for information regarding Douglas County Pre-school Registration.