Hands on Learning
Third grade students were excited to learn about science concepts through hands on learning experiences. Students explored the concepts of life cycles by hatching chicks. Students learned a tremendous amount about this by watching the development from the egg to the live chick.
Battle of the Books Team
We congratulate our Battle of the Books team for making it to the semi finals for the Parker area! We are so proud of how far they got and how hard they worked as a team.
Check out student posts on GRE kids’ blog called The Miner’s Scribe. Click here for students’ eyes view the following:
· The Climbing Wall
· Math Olympiad
Please help us keep our school safe by doing the following:
· Cross at designated crosswalks.
· Park in designated parking spots.
· Please leave your dogs at home during arrival and dismissal.
Mark Your Calendar
· March 20 - April 3: Spring Break
· April 11: Legend HS Gala -Click here for additional information.
Order Your Yearbooks Through March 15
Order your Yearbook today! Here’s how:
* Click here to log on to RevTrak
* Select Elementary Schools, E- L, Gold Rush Elementary
* Go to Additional Items.
Click on Parent Portal to see if you already ordered a yearbook in the fall.